Am I eligible?
To be eligible for Adult Foster Care / Adult Family Care:
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- You must be unable to live alone because of a medical, physical, cognitive or mental condition
- You must need daily assistance with one or more activities of daily living (ADLs)
- You cannot require full-time skilled nursing care
- You must be willing to live with your caregiver
- You must be eligible for MassHealth or able to pay privately
- Your caregiver cannot be your spouse or another relative legally responsible for you (Note: For a minor child, the caregiver cannot be a parent)
- You must be approved for AFC by a physician and an Aging Services Access Point (ASAP)
Call 508-675-9600 today for assistance or to schedule an eligibility assessment.